Skip to Content
Main Ingredients: Bread
Main Ingredient: Pork
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin
- 1 loaf unsliced white bread
- 3 ounces butter
- 18 large basil leaves
- 12 slices peeled beefsteak tomatoes
- 12 1/2-3/4 oz. blue cheese slices
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper. Roast pork at 350° F for 1 hour, cool completely.
- Trim crust from bread. Cut loaf into 1/2" slices. Brush with 1/2 ounce melted butter on each side. Grill bread until lightly browned on both sides.
- Slice roast pork to desired thickness.
- Arrange 3 basil leaves on each slice of grilled bread. Next, add 3 slices of roast pork. Then add 2 slices of tomatoes, and top each with 2 slices of blue cheese. To serve, place sandwiches in 350° F oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Cut each sandwich diagonally.
Pork Sliders with Blue Cheese Sauce
Quinoa & Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese & Walnuts
Raisin Toast with Blue Cheese & Apples